20.11.08

Update

So I just realized I haven't been blogging very much recently. That probably has something to do with the fact that I write so many papers every week that I'm rather sick of writing anything at all. I've actually started writing blog posts and then remembered something else I had to write and left the blog for whatever the assignment was.
I may post a couple of my writing assignments (the shorter and more interesting ones) sometime, if I feel like it.

But for the time being, here is a little update in pictures:

I finally used my crock pot! Chicken veggie soup. Mmm. I finally ordered my Party Lite candles from MaryBeth! (The cool ones on the ends are from her) They are fantastic. You should get some.We drove to Spokane for the weekend to attend my Great Great Aunt Ethel's memorial. And to drive some of her stuff back to P-town.And I got some new glasses!

2 comments:

Elleah said...

I love using the crockpot but I need more recipes for it. It's especially handy on the days I teach piano!

Em said...

Oh yeah, you blogged!! Your classes are very cute! I'm glad ya'll got a chance to go on a little weekend trip! Just a little while longer and you'll be in sc...so so will me hehe just trying to rhyme, so will I! Love and hugs!