3.12.08

Sightings

Yesterday, while waiting for the bus, I saw two of my professors. I never see professors at the bus stop at 3:45pm. And these two professors, in particular, I have never seen outside the classroom. One, my Mark Twain prof from 3 years ago has grown his hair and beard out to be quite curly and bushy. He hopped on the 12. Then I saw Janet Cowell the awesome linguistics prof! I think she got off a bus. And busted out her industrial sized razor scooter thing and rode off toward the center of campus. It was quite entertaining.

3 comments:

emelina said...

professors are people too.

Janice said...

ps. i love that all of a sudden you're blogging and commenting on everyone else's blogs. methinks that study time is not being used for studying....=D.

i love you allison schreck. i wish i could shrink you down really tiny and i'd buy some big hoop earrings and you could sit on one and i could take you everywhere.

lyss said...

Janet! Is amazing. And always happy, I think. I miss seeing her ride up to our classroom on her scooter, with her helmet and raincoat still on.

And Janice, I love your creativity.