23.4.09

Musical Update!

I'm discovereing that playing guitar frequently has its pros and cons. One of the stranger cons being the increasingly limited feeling in my left hand fingertips - a problem for someone who types a lot of random numbers and letters for work. Of course one of the pros I'm enjoying is having my strong hands back. I have missed having strong fingers/hands from guitar and climbing.
Also cool - today I finally got rid of the Power Puff girl shoelace that was holding my strap to my guitar! And I say "I" somewhat loosely... it was something of a group effort: Tracy went out and picked up a propper strap connector thing and Josh did the actual replacing. It just happens to belong to me. My guitar looks a little classier now. I probably should have taken care of that before Rob played it in our wedding. Oh well!

1 comment:

Megs said...

pphhh I think not! Character my dear...it just added character :D

miss you schnitzel!