12.1.05

Gleh. Stupid.

Emails are now officially equated with homesickness.
I was doing quite well and rather happy until i walked into this computer lab. Once arrived and signed in I was pelted with lovely emails from lovely people with lovely pictures of lovely times. And more engagment announcements that are expected yet jarring.
Still, I will check my mail and check those blogs. I suppose I'd rather be informed than wondering. Or maybe not. Wondering is fun. And then I can think whatever I like.
Either way, I'm still not there. Not that I really even want to be anywhere but here. I have a bedroom in a Castle, a window seat in lectures, 180 people who rock around me, daily lectures from people who Love Jesus. What really could be better for 12 January 2005.
And yet I sigh.

No comments: