6.1.05

THERE

Hello dear ones, from southern England.... I'm here with my brother Daveo. (http://servantheart.blogspot.com - check it out)

This week has been a mass of running here and there, thither and yon, really.
Lesse... monday, left Cologne for Salisbury and Stonehenge. Tuesday to Bath (go there. now. it's amazing). Wednesday to Cardiff and back to London. And finally, thursday to Maidstone. And at last, here I will stay. For a day.
Theeeen it's back to Capers. And there I will Not move for at least 2 months. Not carry a backpack. Not buy a train ticket.

Dont get me wrong, all those things are fun and good, but I think for the moment they are done and gone. And Trace is gone; it was a strange morning - to travel alone on a train. But I have enough good memories stored up to keep me for a while.

No comments: