1.2.05

Stats

Since everyone so Loves straight information, I think I'll throw a bit out:

Couples I know/love engaged since I've been gone: 6
Couples I love who have gotten married since I've been gone: 1
Friends who have started blogging since I've been gone: 2
Babies born back at home that I missed: 3
Cool movies that have come out that I haven't even Heard of: More than I can count.
Amount of wonderful people from home who actaully send me pictures: 3
Average hours of sleep I get each night, and somehow still think it's not enough: 7 1/2
Number of assignments we've had at Capers (all year): 6
Countries that will be added to my list over Spring Break: 3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the stats :) Who has gotten engaged besides Brad/Andrea, Josh/Ruth (is that her name?) and Sam/Sarah? Thanks for posting two days in a row - it's wonderful to have new words from you.LOVE YOU!! T