21.2.05

They Say Blame it on Spring

It seems the theme of the last few days has somehow been weddings/engagements, the works.
Bookshop Jenny and her adorible Canadian honey just announced their engagement.
I've just been looking at beautiful pictures from my dearest Beka's wedding for the last 15 of my meager (but well coveted) 20 minutes online. It feels me with such a feeling of "I Should have been there" that it's positively horrid. Though I am so grateful to see the pictures and pretend as if perhaps I really was there.
So I thought I'd describe *my* day in wedding jargon:
Something Old: Paul's epistles. Our adorible Scotish speaker. The familiar feeling of "why again did I stay up till 2 last night?"
Something New: My limited understanding of some of their concepts. The experience of a good-tasting lunch.
Something Borrowed: Pam's black Half-Zip. A glass of water at lunch. A copy of Hinds' Feet on High Places.
Something Blue: The speakers on this lovely little iMac. The sky today. The state of the pidgeonhole labled "M"

3 comments:

emelina said...

hey can you e-mail me the link to pictures from bekah's wedding? i would love to see them. emily.rose@juno.com

Anonymous said...

I LOVE and MISS YOU so stinkin much. I get paid next week so then i can add money to my calling card and we catch up - finally!!!
love, t

RickCapezza said...

I don't know you, but my wife does. I was just curious if you were referring to Beka Elliot, and if you were, who she married.

PS-if you haven't heard about me...just ask Matt Wilkins. He loves talking about me.