29.8.05

Last Night I Had the Strangest Dream

I was riding a bike through some grass and shrubberies on a dune that was, surprisingly, in the Lloyd district. This was no ordinary bike. It was about the size of the tricycle I rode when I was 4, but the difference lies in that it was no tricycle - not even a bicycle, really because it had no wheels. Some sort of smooshy substance was under the seat and it squashed on the ground in such a way that I was able to still pedal and make forward progress. This bike-ish contraption, me and Gabe Haw (on a regular little bike) proceeded, quite painfully, until we came upon an old Jetta with a couple in it who volunteered to swap with us. (So that we could catch whatever it was we were trying to get to or capture or meet or whatever, I don't recall.) I was singing the books of the Bible song when they came upon us, and so - in an attempt to make the situation of singing a random song less awkward - I asked the woman if she knew the books of the Bible in order. She did. Only... in elvish. Yes, elvish. How does my sub conscience come up with that? Perhaps I don't really want to know. Anyway, I didn't really believe her, but when Gabe and I got into the car, I discovered that it most likely was true, judging from the amount of books on tape in aforementioned language. Can you believe it?
Does this make me a nerd even in my sleep?

5 comments:

Lola Bacon said...

Wow! What a great dream. That is rad.

Emma Rose said...

That was fantastic! Thanks for sharing. :) LOL

emelina said...

gandalf?
i'm glad you're back.

Josh said...

Wow. You are surpassing my nerdiness.

Allison said...

how is it that we're both online and you dont show up in my msn and we're not chatting? weird.