13.8.05

Typical Bloggings. Daaah.

I feel like I should post. Not because I actually feel the need to update anyone on my life (it, for some reason, annoy me when I find myself posting in the form of 'yeah so today I did...'. And also because the general population should be smart enough to guess from my last post that some one rather special is in town so I'm busy.) but more because I'm sick of seeing that short little post at the top of my blog, and because for the first time to day I'm actually awake. Dang it - I'm blabbing about what I did today. No. Gr.

Good bad feelings:
-painful skin on the back of my knees and end of my nose means that I spent yesterday at the Oregon Coast with my beautiful friends.
-tired/sore eyes that come from watching a movie Capernwray style with a laptop and headphones.
-dirty, blistery feet are the result of a hike/walk with Josh up on "my mountain" today in the beautiful sunshine.
-slightly sore back means that I have done a lot of riding in cars, which, in turn, means that I have been going to a lot of fun places with people I love this week.

4 comments:

Emma Rose said...

Pictures, girl, pictures! good grief.

Janice said...

mua hahaha!! so funny! and no one shall ever know. going to canada later, but my nose is pussing it's so burned. eek. my shower this morning was rather painful. but the pictures are awesome, i'm posting them tomorrow night. love!

emelina said...

crap. i freaking miss you like crazy. double crap, i wish i was there. meh. going to go cry into a certain fuzzy scarf right about now.

mili! is it thanksgiving yet?

Lola Bacon said...

You're hilarious.