17.1.06

Friendlies

Of late is has crossed my mind that I don't take enough time with my lovely friends. Perhaps with prioreties back in order I'll be able to keep this goodness up...
My dear old friend Emilina and I went a little crazy with lipstick and cameras thursday before she headed off for the far and away MidWest.

My dear more recent friend Kaylie came down from Kirkland yesterday with her friend Nate to have some time with Pammy and I. (You can check out Pamela's blog to see a cute pic of the two of them... I'm too tired to post another pic. hehe.)

6 comments:

Megs said...

My roomies! ...*sigh* i miss my roomies...

° ÐãVeØ ° said...

I wish I could just do a day trip to see you!
P.S. Emilina is hot. ...Hook a brother up.

Leslie Puiras said...

Hey AL: go to homestarrunner. I haven't checked in months, but I did the other day it its HILARIOUS. 2 good strongbad emails (which is odd because its gone downhill over the past year.5) watch "bottom 10" and "death metal" or something to that effect. hahaha you'll die.

Pamela Joy said...

Yay, thanks for the homestar tip Leslie, Ally and I were just talking about how it is on the decline. Ally - what didn't you post that OTHER picture of you and Kaylie?? Hhmmm??

Justin N said...

So did Pam pass on the messages from me and Jimmy to you and Kaylie? If not, make sure to ask...

Lola Bacon said...

So, here is friend you need to spend some more time with! I know you are busy with school and all, but come one, the Ham house is seriously deprived. Where is my Millie love? I have cute birds you need to see!