26.3.07

Days

There are all sorts of different types of days. There are busy days and slow days and relaxing days and psycho days. Sometimes slow days are boring, especially when you have multiple errands to run and/or chores to do. Today quite easily have been one of those days, yet somehow it wasn't.
We spent most of the day avoiding necessary tasks. Or at least I did. I put off cleaning my room till today. I put off showering till this afternoon. I put off packing till tonight.
And somehow it's all been rather fun. Maybe it's the Spring Break road trip excitement, or maybe it's just the company. It's probably a compilation of the little things: crazy angry people at the public library, dvd extras from Stranger than Fiction, getting poured on while I ran, anecdotes from my mom's humorous experiences of the day.
Tomorrow should be one of those interestingly slow days. Spending all day in the car sounds boring, but throw in some friends, Jeeves and Wooster on tape, and chocolate covered espresso beans and it should be a great time.

4 comments:

Pamela Joy said...

Oooo yay, I'm so excited for you. But do you have a long Spring break or something? I thought you finished your finals last week? Hm, maybe last week was finals week and you just finished early so my brain turned it into spring break. Anyway, have so much fun! Yeah for California!

OffBelay said...

Hurray for Jeeves and Wooster

Megs said...

CRAZY chicky have fun in SF!! a large portion of me wants to be sitting right there beside you...or sprawled in the wee space in the back...yet the saving factor of me not going is evan and his buddies coming... they will numb the pain!

Emma Rose said...

I'm sad I can't come. But it sounds like your car is pretty full anyhow! ;) Have fun, drive safe, and take lots of pictures! Love you...