2.4.07

Top Tenish

Top ten things I expected (and found)to be really cool on our Spring Break trip (in no particular order):

-SF MoMA
-the Cable Car
-big trees
-being with my friends
-H&M
-the bikes and bison
-Chinatown
-street musicians
-buildings/architecture

-getting to stay with the Murphys


Top ten unexpected things I found to be exceedingly cool:


-the drive down, including but not limited to Lake and Mt
Shasta
-Alcatraz
-various vegetation in the Bay Area
-bums

-breakfast
-sunny and warm weather
-the Oakland Bay Bridge

-lots of people with interesting accents
-the Picasso in America exhibit (okay, I knew it would be cool, I just didn't know exactly how cool)
-the view from out hostel window

5 comments:

emelina said...

yay mt. shasta! it's my favorite thing about california. i always know i'm REALLY there when we pass it. that and the first in-and-out in redding. ;)
love the picture of you with the chinese lion!

Janice said...

oh i SO should have been on that trip. i was supposed to be. stupid school and my lack of spring break. and money.

making plans to come see you before you leave. i'll let you know.

Emma Rose said...

Yay pictures make me happy! I'm glad you guys had so much fun.

loves!

Megs said...

awe awesome alley!! I'm soo glad you had a good time!!

Lola Bacon said...

Two of my friends got to go down to my favorite city and see some of my favorite things on spring break. Although, no one saw my favorite aunt and uncle who are down there too.

San Fransisco is my favorite place to go. I've been to alcatraz and Moma and Giants games as many times as possible on my trips there.

I miss my other city. Thanks for having pictures at least!

Oh, and the bum with the branches, he is hilarious.