30.6.07

Sewing Project 2

Yeah, already!
This dress took way less time than pretty much anything I've sewn. Unfortunately, it has a few kinks and little things I wish I had done differently, but hey, it's all about getting experience and learning how to make better dresses. And it's simply really fun for me. It helps that the fabric cost a dollar. Haha. I can afford to
make mistakes, literally.
Sadly, it is really quite difficult to take a picture of one's self that includes most of the body. Or the back. That one is quite a challenge. Moreover, I do not like to take pictures of myself, particularly in a mirror. It is uncomfortably narcissistic, and dreadfully unartistic. I did the best I could.

5 comments:

emelina said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK0r5LCs3DY
the art of myspace self photography. :)

Pamela Joy said...

I'm so jealous of your skills and your hottness. I really wanted to sew this summer, but I got hung up on a faulty bobbin and fear of failure. So I'm crochetting an afgan instead... which is really fun for a gift to you know who, but not so cute for wearing...

Lola Bacon said...

fancy and beautiful!

Josh said...

mmm... Allison Moody

Megs said...

hahahaha.... oh man.

Ally you're so gorgeous and totally gifted!! well done my friend.