7.8.07

I Need Help.

I am hereby forbidding myself to buy paper ever again.
Well, at least not until I at least somewhat deplete the storehouse that I already have. If you've ever seen my craft closet, or been with me on a trip to Art Media, you might have an idea of what I'm talking about. Believe it or not, I just spent about 45 minutes moving things around in the closet, which had not been my original plan for the evening; thus, my attempt has not been very organized or systematic, yet somehow there really is more space and I now have a better idea of what sorts of things actually lurk in that space. It may be a little less scary, but the rolls and files of paper still exist and must be used.
If you see or hear of me making plans to buy more paper, please do what you can to stop me.
Thank you for your support.

2 comments:

Josh said...

Hi Allison. Welcome to PA - Paperholics Anonymous. I hope you enjoy your lesson

Em said...

must say i am a member of PA as well, if I so much as walk down the scrapbook paper isle it's rare that I leave with nothing, generally there is a sale and then I'm a gonner, lol!