1.10.07

Fall is in the Air

At least it is this morning. After an evening caramel apple cider at Starbucks, I slept without air conditioning. This morning, on coming downstairs, I put on a sweatshirt (allbeit a short sleeved one). Oh yeah! And yesterday I wore a scarf to church, and saw a few leaves fall.
I hope it's on its way.

In other news... Josh and I have been wandering around town armed with cameras. He has fun photography projects so I have been tagging along. We decided to have our own little photo shoot for anyone who might miss us. And because it's fun.

4 comments:

emelina said...

i think that when you look happy, you also look sleepy. maybe to sleep well you have to be truly happy and vice versa? sleeping is really important.
i think i shall take a nap right now, in fact.

lyss said...

I especially like numbers 1 and 5.:D But I like them all, except, well, who's in the last one?

Allison said...

ahhh hahah that's me. i thought those pipes looked like people bent over so i joined. :D hehehe

Megs said...

my dearest alleycat i truly do miss you and josh. thanks for te pics ;)