17.10.07

Highlights

This week's highlights (I know it's only Wednesday):

Monday: Multicultural Music Miday - translated: at lunchtime over by the Russel house Josh and I had the pleasure of listening to a very talented (they translated from French to Spanish to English just for fun) eight person Mariachi band. What made this probably the coolest and possibly funniest musical experience of my life was when they played "The Devil Went Down to Georgia". You have no idea how amazing this was.

Monday night/Tuesday: Spending the night at Liana's! Got to watch "The Island" and stay up talking with this lovely lady. Good times.

Tuesday: Finding out that one of my Thursday classes is canceled this week.

Wednesday: Playing World of Warcraft. Yaaaay! It was fantastic. I leveled. And I got to talk to Mike and Kelly. And kill a bunch of ugly beasts that wanted to hurt me.
And I had a dream that Josh had a baby brother with long eyelashes. Not like normal long ones, but one's like I wore with my Muppet costume last Halloween. Speaking of Halloween, Josh and I are probably doing nothing. Sad but true. I might get desperate and think of something fun to wear and trick or treat in my classrooms. Just kidding.

Hmph. I was going to show my super awesome library card, but blogger is being dumb. You'll just have to wait.

1 comment:

lyss said...

you should dress like extremist hippies and make people really uncomfortable.