31.3.08

Being Positive?

i am somewhat inclined to feel negative today: its drizzly, i have a billion things due, and my apartment is cold. but that's okay because

-it's not snowing
-the internet is full of amazing things
-there really is some information on atrial crosses in central mexico, if you search really, really hard
-my rough draft only has to be 3 pages
-cornbread muffins are delicious
-josh is cute
-i don't have engagement competition drama
-there are people at school who know my name
-grandma and grandpa are coming
-passion is coming up
-i made money on saturday
-monday is over half way through, and the week has just begun

4 comments:

Court said...

HAHAHAHAH
I totally have engagement competition drama. But I am an unwilling participant in the whole thing. I just find it kind of funny. Apparently I don't deserve to get married because I haven't been dating kelly for 10 zillion years. Glad to know you don't have to deal though 'cause it's not so much fun.

Josh said...

we can make some engagement drama if you want some al

OffBelay said...

Ooo Ooo.. can I play?

Allison said...

boys are not allowed to play. keep out.
and, no, that was listed under "Good" things. i dont want it! my roommate has it, and a girl in my class, and apparently courtnay. icky! i dont want girls comparing their diamonds with me or any of that crap. haha. courtnay and i arent having engagement competition drama, so see, its' possible to be friends, engaged, and positive! (i do expect to have regular updates and any photos that might come a long, though, court hehe)