14.4.08

A Little Weekend Inventory

This weekend was Passion 08, in Atlanta, GA. Thanks for the refreshing weekend, Jesus! It was phenomenal. And thanks to my FBC friends to made me come and were so fun. (haha that rhymed a little)
I got back happy and very tired. Studying has been a little strange - I zone out a lot.
[Worship with 9k people!]
[My Katies][Towels we all brought for the homeless]
[Louis Giglio]

Tonight is my new escapist pleasure: Jon & Kate + 8. I only just started watching last Monday night, but I love it. Those kids are the cutest thing that ever happened. And I think they love Jesus! ..at least they have Bible verses taped up around their house (if you look closely).

1 comment:

Megs said...

haha yay jon and kate plus 8..i've only seen it once but it was entertaining!

Um what are your katies doing?! haha

Also I'm glad you had a refreshing/tireing haha weekend. ..i'm guessing it was a conference type thing? tha'ts awesome ally