7.1.09

Oh, and By the Way

At the end of the quarter I usually make some comment regarding my grades. I sort of got caught up in other things this year and forgot to mention it. Not that it actaully needs to or even should be said, but I suppose I'm rather vain and would like my hard work to be rewarded with little pats on the back. These were my last undergraduate grades I will ever recieve, though they do not represent the last time I will be at PSU. Actually, as a matter of fact, I'm headed there even today to continue the extended "project", if you will, of getting my transcript straightened out so I can graduate. I just discovered YET ANOTHER problem that has appeared, so I'm sure I'll be there more than once this month. But back to the matter at hand: grades. My final grades were two A's, two A-'s, and one B+. Better than I expected, to be sure!
A happy ending to a tough quarter.

3 comments:

Elleah said...

Congratulations smarty pants! (hee hee)

Megs said...

haha YAY happy endings! hopefully you get this ridiculous mess figured out! love and stuffin'!!

Debbie Schreck said...

Congratulations! Consider this your pat on the back. We're so very proud of you!