19.8.09

Korean BBQ

Last week I tasted my introduction to Korean bbq. It was amazing. The flavors and presentation were very different, and I mostly just sputtered "This is weird" after every bite. But it's good. And weird. I think I like it.
And I want one of those awesome in table fire pits.





On closer
inspection, there are more Korean restaurants in Portland that I've stopped to notice. I suppose I never really thought about Korean food before. But now that I've tried it, I've noticed a few of them around town. I spotted one the very next day, as I drove home from my favorite boulangerie, that I think I'd like to try.
If you've never tried Korean bbq, don't be shy - pick one of these and go! (Then tell me what you think- I have a hard time leaving restaurants I enjoy for the prospect of something that may or may not be delicious.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.