15.10.09

My Favorite Time

Fall is my favorite time of year. I LOVE it, but have sadly not had the chance to really get out and enjoy it. I snagged a couple pumpkins from WinCo (real ones and candy ones), picked up a handful of chestnuts from across the street, and had to call it good. Hopefully I'll have a few new fall scented candles soon, and I grabbed a jug of cider from the store that I haven't been able to cook yet. (I did drink some Tuesday night when we hung out with Evan and Karen, though, which was fabulous!)

Fortuitously, the other day when I got off work and discovered Josh was going to be probably about an hour away from being able to pick me up, I took the opportunity to be outside and decided to walk to Trader Joe's. We were going shopping at some point anyway, so I figured I'd just meet him there.
About a thousand beautiful leaves and trees, a few streets
I've never walked on, and 40 minutes later, I made it. Really could have used a bathroom somewhere along the way, though.
I wanted to share a few of the trees, but unfortunately, these pictures are pretty terrible. The leaves are incred
ible- the smell, the crunch, the color. These pictures don't even show that the sky was blue. Oh well, what can you do.

And, ps. I have become rather obsessed with this yogurt.

1 comment:

Em said...

the pink piggy! haha oh my goodness the fall colors are just beautiful. It is like MS skips fall, at least the color part of it