19.12.09

More Christmas

I've been complaining right and left that I don't really get Christmas this year because I only get the 25th off. I feel like Bob Crachit for goodness sake! Lame. This is normal for most people, I know, but I'm used to being in school and having Christmas break - time to bake cookies and make crafts and watch Christmas movies. So far all I've done is helped make one batch of cookies, watched the new A Christmas Carol (which was fantastically fabulous), and made Christmas cards. It's fun, but I'm just greedy. I'm like the opposite of Scrooge - MORE CHRISTMAS CHEER PLEASE! Anyway, it makes me a little crazy and Tiny Tim might not be down with my manic excitement about the season, so I'm trying to focus on the awesome Christmasy things I actually have gotten to do.
Such as... Gospel Christmas!

Tracy and I had a lovely time getting our soul on! Mmm. Yes, Jesus! Talk about passion and the birth of the Savior! (Also Christmasy is the Schnitz and getting dressed up for the freezing cold... I wish I had a picture of us all decked out.)

1 comment:

Em said...

you should of seen us for the Singing Christmas tree we each had 3-5 layers on! the Gospel Christmas sounds awesome! It sounds like a lot of people aren't getting a 'normal' Christmas but we can still make it special, I'm glad Jesus didn't have a normal Christmas when He came