18.12.09

Not Thriving

I'm a temp. It doesn't always feel like it, as I work the same hours, answer the same questions, and fulfill the same duties as the actual employees at my job. One of the main differences and drags of being a temp is that I do not have a permanent cubicle. I move around. That isn't all so bad, because I get to know more of the people I work with by moving around (and really get to know the ones who have vacated their desk for a day or a week by staring at their stuff all day). Some people are clean. Some people are messy. Some people are organized. Some people are creative. Some people have amazing talent with orchids. Some people are obsessed with their kids/grandkids.
Some people have really nasty weird plants. Or... one person does.


Who does this to their plans? Why??
It was gross and distracting. Thankfully I had a window at this desk so I wasn't so inclined to look at this poor plant all week.

No comments: