16.11.04

I dont understand

Today started out so good.
I dont know what happend.
Okay, so I do know; I came to town.
I just didnt know that would cause such trouble. And its' really not that much trouble, it's just in my head, but still.
First, I got carsick on the bus. (Yall have no idea how fast they drive on these tiny winding roads). I got into town, went to Jessops (the camera store) and it turns out that they cant fix my camera - it would cost too much. Then the library had no available computers. (Good side to that - the library's open late on tuesdays so it's not the end of the world, as i'm obviously on one now) And then I walked into the Post Office to face world's largest queue. (Up side: I had a really kind person helping me. And it didnt cost me as much £s as I thought to send the camera home) I guess that's not too many bad things, but it was enough to make me just want to have a shop to walk into where I know someone and they know me. Or a Starbucks. I suppose Cafe Nero will do. Perhaps one of the baristas I've seen before will be there.

1 comment:

emelina said...

Mili,

I miss you.

Please come home soon.