15.11.04

"That's a pleasant thought for a monday"

This week's guest lecturer is speaking on Ecclesiastes. It reminds me of sunday school this past year. I opened to the first chapter and saw more than a bit of writing and thought of Temple. So good.
This week should be good - I have made a vow to as of now only watch movies on weekends. Last week was a bit on the movie over kill side. Heh. Woooo. We'll see how this goes. It must be the week for rules, though - we now have a Room 4 rule that it will be lights out and sleeping at 11:30 (AHH) and at least one clementine for Megan a day. (our dear Megan is "permasick" and we have decided our plot to make her better. Muahaha sounds evil, hey?) And (wow wel'l see at the end of the week how this all turns out) I've decided to try to not procrastinate on my next assignment. (due Thursday... does that mean i'm already procrastinating?)
For all ya'll in school - I do appologize for appearing to be having issues getting less than one project a week completed not at the last minute. Dare I try to say "but you have no idea what it's like here"? Too much fun and too much leisure time :D What can a girl do. (A)
Well, on the the being productive and responsible - I'm off to make a phone call.

No comments: