13.12.05

Thought Tracks

I'm not so much writing my thoughts down in lists to give them better readability, or to look special, but rather because I can't get my mind around them any other way. Logic, vocabulary, basic vernacular: it's all out the window. Between finals being over and the reality of my very near departure to the East Coast, my brains are just a little blobby and dissipating. (But! not insignificant... like some people we know. Hehe.)

Good things for a Tuesday:

-no school.
-post-christmas fun. [new books to read, gift certs to spend, haribos to eat, clothes to wear, etc.]
-good phone convos. [so exciting.]
-chocolate.
-finding my phone in my bed. [talking to josh till I fall asleep then calling him as soon as i wake up.]
-seeing old friends, past friends, new friends.
-family time.
-long-johns and skirts.
-queuing up at the post office.

7 comments:

Justin N said...

I think you forgot eating a home cooked meal. That's what will be amazing.... For me at least.

Lola Bacon said...

When are you leaving? Will you still be here on Saturday?

Anonymous said...

yay for long johns and skirts :) ahk

my word: monba

Janice said...

i like you. that's all.

Pamela Joy said...

yay! You're flying to the east coast right now! Yay! I'm so excited for you! And I miss you already. :-(
Love,
Pammy

Justin N said...

Oh. What's your address by the way? I think that I owe you one from like flipping last semester...

SClerk said...

Thanks so much for the card-you're awesome. Hope you have a fantastic time with josh over the holidays!