26.12.05

Xmas Eve Musings

Psalm 65:4b - We are filled with the good things of your house, of your holy temple. 66:5 - Come and see what God has done. How awesome His works in man's behalf! 66:20 - Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me! Luke 2:9b - and the glory of the Lord shone around them. 2:16a - so they hurried off. 2:20 - The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told.
Come and see what God has done. Jesus, here: on earth - in my heart. His glory everywhere, just as you have heard and seen!
Today I have seen Him in a family's hospitatily, candle light flickering on a child's wondering face, a timely, loving voicemail from my sister, and a calming peace in my heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I <3 You. (t)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your visit is going well. good:)
ahk