14.3.06

Bachelor Trip

This past weekend the college group from my church (+ a few awesome additions) drove over to Bend for a couple of days of riding in 4 feet of freshies, playing games, creating music and doing a lot of teasing.Group Photo Time.
[L to R] Alyssa, Jon, Brandon, Christina, Esther, Cayleigh, Kelly, Jesse, Tyler, Me, Gummi.
The Lift Ticket Attachment Challenge.
View from Northwest Express. [Christina]
Snow. Masses and Masses of it.Clouds Roll Over Summit.
Rental Boot Feet. [Alyssa cringes as Brandon strips]

[...more to follow after I do more homework.]

2 comments:

Court said...

I hate you! Why don't I live in portland. I have no-one to ride with. Life is no good with no one to ride with.

p.s. congrates on the josh/portland thing. I can see you smile right now.

lyss said...

HHHHHHHHHAAhaha. Man, did those feet smell! What a fun weekend; it had some of everything-- the funny, the painful, the smelly...thanks for the pictures!