7.3.06

Taste the Sunshine

or, if this were a work of asian poetry: "Good things that have recently occurred in the mostly insignificant life of a girl called Allison"

-A conversation I had with a 3 year old on friday.
Basically the cutest thing ever.
Me (reading a book about space to him before nap): Hm. The moon isn't very pretty, is it.
Gabe: (taking my hand) Wew... I think you'we pwitty!
Me: Oh! Why thank you.
Gabe: But... I don't like yow pants you'we weawing.
Me: Well okay. Why not?
Gabe: Wew... I wonted you... to weaw a dwess.

-Food for sanity.
These things right here. Oh man. 6 servings in a package? Really? Wow that's crazy cos I ate the whole thing over the course of yesterday and today. Interesting! But who can say no to dates that "are ripened and dried by the sun to the peak of perfection, chopped for convenience and packed in a foil-fresh zipper bag to lock in the natural goodness". I mean, what more can you ask for in a meal? I mean snack.

-My gracious professors.

-Late night conversations.

-The fact that Rose left her cute grey with light pink pinstripe pants here. Yessss.

-Tim Burton.

-Getting ready for snowboarding.

-I'm sure more good things have happened (actually, I know they have, but I don't believe in long bloggings), but you can take this opportunity to insert your own good thing here, you know, to get you playing positive tapes in your head.

5 comments:

Emma Rose said...

Nonono. You meant: "... and packed in a foil-fresh zipper bag to lock in the [dextrose]"

Yes, I figured I ought to leave my grey pants. Since I took your grey pants. And your green vest. And your white blouse. And a yellow t-shirt. And some striped socks. And...

Allison said...

ahhhh haha! Haha! I hadn't even noticed. Silly silly silly. Kee-hee. Okay.

Josh said...

Good thing to happen to me:
I'm working this week

Court said...

I like you better in dresses also but it's manily because you have hot legs.

Megs said...

BAH i love little kids for real....adn alley eeeeeeeeep you may want to lay of the dates yo!
:D smiles at the POSSABILITY of seeing alley cat soon.