20.3.06

It's Beautiful and Sunny but

I think I'll post more pictures from Bachelor. (I suppose it was sunny there, too, though more like 15 degrees than 60, like it is now.) As for today... I'm am forced to re-evaluate why Spring is not one of my favorite seasons.

Good things about Spring days like today:
-sunshine that is ... warm.
-bike rides to the post office with Pamela.
-only a few more days till Spring Break.

-shorts with zip-ups and sunglasses + shoes.
-snowboarding plans.
-fresh air.

-no school.
-sleep.

-birthday dinner with my dearest Rosie.

Now, for the rest of the promised pictures:Mmm... Alyssa eats snow - white snow.
Sunshine on NorthWest.
The magical snowscape at the bottom of Skyliner.
Esther knows how to keep the loading area clear.
Lyssa and I on the chair.
Jesse trys to look angry when we steal his pizza.

2 comments:

luke said...

yeahhhhh

Court said...

ally, please come to Canada and board with me!!!1