17.11.06

Confirmation

That I do have the best job in the world. (Or at least one of the best.) (The best for me.)

Job uniform: Whatever is comfortable, movable, warm and that I don't mind getting dog hair, spit up, snot, etc, on.

What I actually wear at work: A bright pink princess dress, a pink cowboy hat, a fir collar and a scarf around my face. -OR- A hideous orange lace dress, a light pink tutu for a collar, and a brown scarf around my head and face.

Faaaantastic. Tonight at work me, a six year old girl and two four year old boys ran around a house in Ramona Quimby's neighborhood, trying on various guises and breaking out of jail. And then switching to playing dad and kids.

Yes, I get paid to do this.

2 comments:

Megs said...

ooooh. i just wear a giant book costume. hahah jk! imagine though,that's the running joke though because i work at a huge book store

Allison said...

that would be SO AWESOME megan. Ahh!