29.12.06

A Little Weird

An unusually, uncharacteristically long amount of time has passed since I last posted. Perhaps this is due to the nature of my schedule (I'm doing what today? Wait, when will I get on the internet?), or the sheer mass of my schedule. Let me give you a sampling of what has been going on:
-4 parties
-multiple shopping days
-7 work days (6 were in a row)
-5 friends in town (Rosie, Em, Jelly, Daveo and Pamela)
-3 batches of Christmas goodies
-lots of movies (recommendation: Night at the Museum)
-1 snowboarding trip
-1 trip to the coast
-1 drive down Peacock lane
-1 morning of sleeping in (today)
It has been a fantastic first three-quarters of Winter Break - a little crazy, breathless, but fun.

3 comments:

emelina said...

oh man, i missed peacock lane! is it still glorious?

Megs said...

awe sound rad babycakes!

Megs said...

ooooh tell me more about san fran!!!!