6.12.06

Questions of Deliciousness

On feeling unwell and in the mood for something hot to drink, I decided to attempt a "hot chunky drink", as Rosie dubbed them so long ago. Creating these with out a steam wand is not quite the best, but I figured I'd try.

Cranberry-Raspberry juice
Frozen blueberries
Honey
Blender
Microwave

It was almost a Bibo hot drink. But not quite. I can't remember, but I am pretty sure there were three ingredients in that drink. Apple juice and whole cranberries? I remember the Fuji (Rose and I have had equal reproductions from the Energy Bar). I remember the Pike's Peak (easy - hot chocolate). I remember the Mt Vesuvius! But what was the cranberry-blueberry one?
My memory plagues me.
At least my taste buds are satisfied.

4 comments:

Lola Bacon said...

Vesuvius was nasty.

I don't remember the cranberry apple blueberry drink's real name, just that these fratastic jerks called it the crappleberry all the time. They would order it that way, excpecting me to just know what it was.

Which was the Rainer?

I want apple lemon ginger hot drinks. All the time.

Allison said...

Oh my goodness - I think it was the Rainer.
Thanks, Lita - you're the bestest.
crappleberry. stupid heads. sigh. hehe.

emelina said...

http://www.xanga.com/LadyKSilber/553825381/item.html

hot hot hot drinks!
latte just doesn't compare, but i'm going to get one anyway, now that i'm all done with papers!

how about a "butter and powdered sugar crepe"?

Megs said...

sick...you were craving. a hot chunky drink...that sounds so wrong