9.1.07

The End (of Winter Break)

Yes, the end has come. What clued me in? There have been many reminders. Josh, for one, has verbally mentioned the sad fact more than once today.
Other hints involved getting up, getting dressed and leaving the house, with lunch, at a decently early hour; walking around downtown in the rain; sitting through lectures, trying to decide if it's worth it to start a conversation with the person next to me; mentally visualizing my planner to fit in the homework and work; missing calls and having no reception; using my brain.
There is no denying it: winter quarter is here, allegedly bringing snow and cold weather to distract us from homework.
I will wear my Wellies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew for sure that winter break had come to an end when I was sitting in my bed around 11:30 last night trying to make heads or tails of the theoretical perspectives of Marx, Hegel, Geertz, and Durkheim as concerns cultural autonomy. :-(
It's weird that it's snowing there but not here.

Emma Rose said...

Good gracious. Your blog is all different!

SClerk said...

Your so amazing...thanks for the letter i will do my best to reply within the next year because i think we need to be in touch more. Your cute. Love ya mate x