25.1.07

It's Thursday

It's Thursday evening - night, rather - and I have been a terrible blogger. I come home after a long (but not busy) day at school/Josh's apartment, check out what's been happening this week in the wonderful world wide web only to find that most of my friends have been posting all sorts of interesting posts (thanks). I have not.

In other news, it was cold and foggy today - usually my favorite weather, but not when combined with air conditioning. What does conditioning have to do with making the air cold, anyway? When I think of conditioning, I think of stuff that makes my hair soft and shiny, or people complaining of sore muscles after sports conditioning - not blowing cold air on people's heads and making them shrink into their coats and blow on their fingers, trying to restore enough feeling to continue taking notes.
Let's call it air misery from now on, k?

4 comments:

lyss said...

Poor Allie! Who was blasting the air misery in January?

Anonymous said...

I agree with A/C kind of sucks when the weather is, shall we say frigid.

Pamela Joy said...

Ug, I remember when I got back from Ecuador, I was PISSED about air conditioning (sorry Lori for using a semi-naughty word. I am truly sorry and I humbly repent. but I need it to make my point. I was very angry). Like we went to Paul's Place and it was sunny out but FREEZING inside the resturant and I was sooo angry and my family thought I was being dramatic, but honestly, I hadn't been anything less than very warm - which had started to feel the same as midly cool - in 6 weeks... and the change was not welcome. So you're right. Condition smamishion.

Unknown said...

AMEN to air misery! i 2nd that complaint against society.