4.2.07

Gooood Fun

Now that Josh, and consequently Austin, is in Portland, I have all these new and amazing amusements to occupy my time. Watching soccer games on Sunday nights has been super fun. Also, they've introduced me to some fun, slightly less directly socially stimulating things: World of Warcraft and the Wii. These things only involve social interaction in the mode of geek conversations at a later point in time. Kind of frightening, yet oh so fun. I now spend time sitting on the bus wondering not what homework I will do at Josh and Austin's, but if I will play boxing or try to level my character.
At least Josh and Austin are usually present when I'm participating in these solitary activities so I at least feel li
ke part of society. Or something.

2 comments:

OffBelay said...

I am SOOO glad you are becoming more Geeky!! Heheheh.. It makes me feel like Lisa and I are rubbing off on you a little.. not to mention Josh.. Muwahahahaha....

Josh said...

As if you weren't geeky before. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Sci-fi novels...