5.2.07

I Guess It Can Pick Up Color.

There are days when I wonder if the world actually looks like I think it does. And then there are days when I upload photos and images appear that I actually recognize, with colors that I actually saw.
How lovely.
[the new Rauschenberg addition]

[at the Portland Art Museum on Saturday with Josh:
a Dan Flavin piece]
[brightness]
[reflectivity]
[texture: organic wax and cracked glass]
[diagonal]
[babysitting today:
moments of homework and sunlight during naptime]

3 comments:

Megs said...

honest alley, your photos are awesome. i'd love to put some up in my house one day!

Emma Rose said...

I love you lots, and miss you :)

Pamela Joy said...

That new Rauschenberg looks pretty sweet. I definetly thought of you often as I was walking around the CMCA last tuesday. Did I tell you how there was a bunch of participation art? And thanks to my gleanings from your art history courses I knew what that was and what I was supposed to do, so I went up and changed the finger made lines in carpet on the wall and then like 6 other people followed my lead. It was fun. I'll have to tell you more about it sometime. Slash you just need to come and see if for yourself sometime! You'd really like Chicago Al. I mean... it's no Portland but... it's pretty good.