6.9.07

Doing.

I'm feeling more productive. This is good.
Things I checked off my list today:
-picked up the last of my books for this semester.
-found a job (...maybe? Monday I go in to the rock gym and the owner is going to meet with me about belaying. I hope this will be a regular enough thing for me to not have to worry about "finding a real job" anymore)
-broke down and bought a Gamecock shirt.
-got bored and played cards rather than moping about being bored.
-made plans for the weekend.
-took a picture of the paintings I've been working on on and off for the last few weeks.
-bought the same lunch two days in a row and the same dinner three days in a row, which means I found something I like that doesn't cost more than my meal plan allows.
-almost caught up on my Bible in one year! Okay.. so I'm in Job and I'm supposed to be in the end of Psalms, but that is way closer than I was a week ago. I was in 2 Chronicles.

5 comments:

Josh said...

wow... they look much better in photograph which is very odd... what shirt did you get?

lyss said...

Cool paintings! Are they for school or for fun?
What have you been finding to eat that has been worth getting again?

Emma Rose said...

paintings are amazing. if you need to get rid of them for any reason, let me know... ;)

Megs said...

thanks for all the pics dear, it's nice to see where you are currently living! and those are your painting my dearest!? i really enjoy! are you going to be home for christmas adn the reunion!? i sure hope so...i'm planning on going...wehnever i know more about it!

Court said...

After our facebook posts last week I realize I need to keep in touch agian. So I'm back
Courtnayclair@blogspot.com