3.12.07

Candycanes are Yummy.

Well. I suppose I ought to make an attempt to welcome December and the Christmas season and all. It is a lovely time, but I am doing my best not to think about it. That is, until finals are over. I would love to only think about Christmas - read Isaiah and Luke, sit in front of the fire and the tree, bake cookies and wrap presents. But for now I'm going to write write write until my fingers are callused, my brain is numb and my back is cricked.
My hope comes in half hour breaks I allow myself whenever I've almost accomplished something.
I'll be glad for a time that I am not thinking about Latin American conquest, teaching methods and Woolf.

1 comment:

Emma Rose said...

Just saw this... it made me smile, because... well, you'll figure it out. watch the mail after Wednesday. 0:)