29.11.07

Alright, I'm Complaining

Grrr.


So my dance prof decides to dictate our essay questions to us today, keeping us after class, all because she didn't have time to type them up. ALL TEN OF THEM. Seriously. Most profs give three essay questions at most. She wants ten. And she wants them by next Thursday along with our dance reviews. Are you kidding? Even three questions would be a hassle with all the other stuff I have to write and prepare for. It is so pointless, especially when she doesn't even grade them well or read them. And we have to research the stuff because she didn't go over it very much in class. So it is just an enormous waste of time. The midterm was the same.
I do not have time for that! Arrrr.
But today the important thing is that I make it through my Modernism final. (Which I still don't understand.)

1 comment:

Pamela Joy said...

Are you having finals already? We still have 2 more weeks of classes.