14.5.08

It Just Sneaks Up

Well, last week I finished Spring semester. It was a lovely thought - no more school for a good, long while.
But then last week I registered for a Senior Capstone for the summer (my first official summer class ever), and today I registered for Fall Quarter. I'm really not even sure if I registered for the right things - I'm not getting advised until we get back to Portland. I went off what I remembered I needed, and just registered for extra stuff, just in case.
Right now, the line up is:
Summer: Medieval Portland
Fall: Modern Middle East II, American Women Writers, Modern Brit Lit, Intro to French lit, and Ancient Near East (which apparently Josh took in his Fall Quarter at PSU).
I kind of hope I can keep those classes, now... they sound interesting. Hopefully I'm not too out of practice with English classes.

1 comment:

emelina said...

mmmm, come home now!