22.10.08

Academic Bureaucratic Update

Two down, two to go...
I ran two degree audit requirements (also known as DARS) reports today and found that two of my departmental concerns were fixed! The current art history requirements are
now up for the using (which produced a... fifth problem that my very adept art history adviser is now, three minutes after I emailed her, in the process of fixing), which is helpful. Also, my current sociology class, Iran Through Film, is now officially functioning as a Middle East Studies Cluster Course for me.
That leaves problems in residency (NSE office claims to have taken care of it) and a variety of English department issues
, which are also supposed to have been dealt with.
It's almost mid-terms and I would really like to have turned in my graduation application before I'm half done
with the quarter. But at least we're seeing progress, right?

[Fog on Seattle over the weekend]

No comments: