10.10.08

Purple and Yellow Equals

In search of a proper vessel in which to put my bouquet (thanks sweet husband of two months), I went to the Wedding Reception Glass Decorations box. After plowing through three water pitchers, some sort of decanter, and a trifle bowl I made a discovery. The slightly unpleasant odor of our storage room was not from our boxes of outerwear, nor the laundry hamper. Indeed, it had a much more sinister source. As I detangled yet another water decanter from a long strip of brown paper, much like an overgrown grocery bag, I saw what appeared to be a sci-fi chemistry experiment. Brown, multi-textured, foreign.
I squealed and gave it to Josh.
(Thanks, Ben, or whichever other Capernwrayer decided to squish a lemon into a too small space.)

3 comments:

Megs said...

....confession time.....

I believe that was Myself and Anna!?! OR Janice??! Oh man bad call either way hahaha I'm soo sorry, as soon as we did it I knew it was a bad call. However on our defence I thought it would shrivel up and be plopped out before being "stored"

EEEP! sorry!

Em said...

I remember we didn't know what do with them when we were cleaning up so we just left them...we were too excited for you guys to think clearly haha jk but we were super excited for ya'll! I was wondering what was gonna happen with them. I can see you squealing and handing it off, i luv you!

Janice said...

i'm going to blame stephen for putting it in there. although it may have been me, i'm still blaming stephen.

whatever, it's punishment for not sending me those photos so i can get on with your guest book, dah-ling.