12.3.09

Marvelous Light

I was sitting here on the orange chair doing my morning computer stuff when the sun made its way around the house (and just blinded me as I checked to see how close it was to heading behind the hedge) and is, for the first time I remember, shining right on me! i have sun shining in my face in my little basement house! It is lovely.
As I took a moment to bask and smile, I noticed the song I was playing, having just downloaded it, was Marvelous Light by Charlie Hall. Oh yes, today is full of Marvelous Light!

3 comments:

Elleah said...

That's a great little story!

Em said...

oh awesome! I love the sunshine it's amazing how God is so good and even cares about little Light :) miss you two!

Janice said...

i was just thinking it was about time for alli to make some template changes, and there you go, all ahead of me and everything. although i must say you really should get a tumblr because they are fantastic. but then i wouldn't have your amazing word verifications. today's: "toinge." i'm naming my firstborn that.