5.3.09

Not to Mention

I've had plenty of things to blog about this week, and not gotten to any of them. Things that fall under such categories as
magical carwash experience
toothpaste recommendations (and the black list)
humorous tastes in politics
flying clouds
Perelandrea bushes
nicknames by strangers
making movies at work
and minor house floods deja vu.
Not to mention my concern over what our landlords must thing as we receive at least two Victoria's Secret catalogs a week.
Or the fact that I have not cleaned house or cooked real food all week - so thank goodness for my most awesome husband, blenders, and extra towels (you were right, Twigs).

2 comments:

Megs said...

Ooooh this is an intreguing list! hahaha so many comments to go along witha list such as that!!! love you!

emelina said...

I hated ordering a swimsuit from VS because now they will send me catalogs forever and my mailman and probably my mom will think I am skanky.