15.3.09

Studying

So I have this reoccuring dream these last two months that I am attending some sort of community college (I think?). I am enrolled in two classes - I think one is some sort of English class, and one an art class. In my dream it's like I've just woken up and remembered that I am still in school, not working and what not so I panick and race to school, freaking out that I haven't gone to classes in a month and have no idea what is going on. Over the past week people have been talking about finals, so I dreamed that it was almost finals and I had pretty much only been to school one week. Josh was really relaxed (as usual) and told me I should just go and I could totally do the finals just fine. Uh huh. Freak out dreams. haha. They are horrible, but so wonderful when I really do wake up because I LOVE not being in school right now! I win.
However, I still love learning and studying and reading. I'm currently working on a fact sheet project for Ezra (for Josh's ss class), which I'm enjoying. Also, we are reading a booklet thing for church called "Seek God for the City". I believe we are going to start a book called "Just Walk Across the Room" for small group, and I just heard about a Francis Chan book called "Crazy Love" that I want to read. (I was first introduced to Chan last year at Passion Atlanta - he is a great speaker and has a big heart for God.) There is so much more to learn.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I want to read "crazy love" with you.

emelina said...

Crazy Love was one of the books passed around on the staff team. It was good, but moderately forgettable.