1.6.09

Ah, Monday


I love my job on days like today. Okay, actually, most of the day was extremely boring because we had to read a health and safety manual and do little quizes, but towards the end I took some calls that just make working at a job that is not really what I want to spend the rest of my life with that much better.
On my last call of the night, I was in the middle of leaving a third message for a member (their last chance to have a lovely 10 minute conversation with yours truely) and I hear the phone connect and a frantic (ly excited?) "Kaiser, Kaiser - I'm here!" She was SO excited that she caught me. How often are people so happy that you are doing your job that they bother to answer the phone at all, much less can't believe they are getting to talk to you? Yeah, it's pretty fun.
And all that sandwiched between 6 hours creating giant flower arangements and going out to dinner for Josh's birthday? A pretty good day.

1 comment:

emelina said...

where are our picnic pics?