12.6.09

Beautiful Friday

This morning I got up and went to Trader Joe's without makeup on. Josh was up and I slept late (we have discovered that my side of the bed is the sleepy side) so he surprised me by stoping at the Seven Virtues for an americano. We bought coffee (we've been out or nearly a week) beans - the French Roast that we buy because the container design is cool, not because it has our favorite flavor. We also bought mums. Green and white ones. We brought them home and I clipped red leaves off Jen's stair hedge and now we have 6 arrangements in our living room. (Three from class on monday, 3 from the mums.)

1 comment:

Em said...

So fun! I like the mums :) mostly flowers in general. Mom made an arrangement with the these big blue flowers (i'm not flower literate sry :/) but then she put gardenias in the middle (I think their blooming time is ending which is so sad) BUT they're my fav!!! Excited to see you guys!