22.7.09

Dear Kaiser members,


I have limited Hippa clearance, which I just told you, so I don't need to hear about your alergies, children's emergencies, or BACK FUNGUS. Nor can I help you with any of these issues.
And I'm sorry you answered the phone while you were at work, with the kids at the pool, or eating lunch with your Grandma, and still talked to me for 10 minutes.

I know I sound sweet on the phone, thanks.
Allison

PS. Downtown Gresham is not far from Rockwood. Or even Mt Scott. I'm sorry that's not good enough for you.

3 comments:

lyss said...

Sound like you're having some interesting conversations at work...

Katie said...

Oh the joys of customer service. Sometimes people forget they're not supposed to shoot the messenger.

Em said...

so um does josh do his photo blog anymore? I think he should :) and what is your new flower blog?