11.1.10

I Want I Want!


Lamp
If you have not yet clicked on this link because you aren't sure what it holds - if it will be a waste of your time, something you aren't interested in, or something you will have to explore in order to find what was actually meant to be linked - have no fear! I understand. I also do not like to click on mostly unidentified links. I am often not interested in what you're interested in. I came to your blog to see what you think about something, not just see the thing itself. That being said, I think you'll want to check this out.
I do have one word of warning, though: you may face an overwhelming desire to find out where in the world you can purchase one of these (or find the evil person who posted it on the internet when you really actually can't buy it and have them jailed).
I love this item because it is both technologically innovative and visually/emotionally pleasing.
Did I mention I really want one?

3 comments:

Debbie Schreck said...

Where's the link?!

Allison said...

it's the word "lamp" at the top. :)

Debbie Schreck said...

I saw it; duh, I feel stupid! Anyway, it is amazing. I want one, too!